Lotus Pond GWK Cultural Park - Bali - Indonesia
REACHING OUT TO ALL JUNGLIST & RAVERS OUT THERE !!!
We know some of you already waiting and dream about this moment for more than 10 years, since our beloved scene emerge here.
We know some of you that feel the rave scene here are boring & unattractive lately and some of you are requesting badly for an outdoor DnB Rave with international acts....
Now your dream come true .....
From the original & legendary Ragga Twins, DJ Die & Krust, Stamina MC, to the most upfront & breakthrough dnb producer like Matrix & Futurebound, Utah Jazz, Shockone, Q Bik . From the exciting dnb live act like Black Sun Empire, Upbeats, Bungle to one of the best liquid DJ in the world, Makoto. From the underground local heros like Javabass, Mistral, DMZ to the biggest happening thing in the dnb universe right know.. NETSKY...
Its time to gather around and join the massive from all offer Asia, Australia, US, Europe to this historical international event and show to the world what are the Indonesian junglist & scenes all about...
Its time to forget all your work, problems, and get a break to upgrade your junglist soul, have fun, see your favorite dnb acts live
Its time to jump up to the drum and roll the bass to the biggest Drum N Bass event in Southern Hemisphere .....
thanks to :
PARADISE IN BALI
@Lotus Pond at GWK
14 & 15 November 2010
2 PM until 2 AM
full line up :
NETSKY(Be), BLACK SUN EMPIRE (NL) (DnB + Dubstep set) & STAMINA(UK), THE UPBEATS (NZ), DIE(uk), KRUST(uk)
MATRIX(uk) & FUTUREBOUND(uk), UTAH JAZZ (uk), BUNGLE (LIVE) (Br), MAKOTO (Jap), SHOCK ONE (Au), SQUIRE (uk), AMIT(uk), DJ LOW(KL), AKI (Jap), PATCH (Au), Q-BiK (Au), KIM DELA HAYE (Au), JAVABASS (In), DMZ & MISTRAL (In)
STAMINA MC (uk), WREC MC (uk), THE RAGGA TWINS(uk), Xcessive, Sifta, Stylee
Also PRE PARTY SCHEDUELE IS COMING SON .... (12 Nov at M-BARGO & 13 Nov SOS Ananthara )
PARADISE tickets are on sale now!! more good news guys ....
Limited Special 50 % Discount Tix now avaliable only until end october ( 2 weeks left)
ONLY Rp. 500k for 2 days event * ( Indonesian Residence Only !! )**
Buy your's now at :
Jakarta & Jogjakarta
- COD ( cash on dilevery) call them now for appointment
- Transfer to : BCA, 2181140480, Sintorini Purwasisti & email the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 021 7508740
- Ticket voucher will be exchange with the ticket in Bali from D-1
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- Booking only via phone / emails without transaction, is not a guarantee to get the 50 % Disc tix. buy now !!
( transaction ends on 31 0ctober 10 23.59 pm )
- Don't lost or forget to bring the tix voucher to Bali. Fail to show the voucher you can not get the actual entry tix & its not refundable
IMPORTANT TIPS :
- Wear light clothes & comfortable footwear, no high heels
- Bring your rain coat / jacket and spare of clothes to stay warm . We live in global warming era now, so no guarantee for the weather condition. ITS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
- Bring your Sun Block, Sunglass / Hats and also important MOSQUITO REPELLENT lotion
- Bring your EARPLUG, its gonna be 24 hour of high level music so protect you hearing and stay comfortable.
( you can buy cheap earplug at Ace Hardware store or buy a concert/ clubbing earplug at your local DJ store )
- Bring a lot of cash, pocket camera, good friends and vibes
- Don't bring any weapons, drugs, bodyguard and bad attitude
- Most IMPORTANT Don't forget to book you FLIGHT & HOTELS now
Flight tickets still available (12 - 16 Nov) from :
Air Asia, Mandala, Citylink, Lion Air
More info, check out Indonesian airline website
Bali has become one of the major tourist attractions in the world with a variety of events happening here at a frequent rate. This place has always been a much sorted out vacation spot and so if you are planning to opt for a tourist destination then do give Bali a thought.
(06-13-2011 12:31 PM)Darren_Jenner Wrote: Bali has become one of the major tourist attractions in the world with a variety of events happening here at a frequent rate. This place has always been a much sorted out vacation spot and so if you are planning to opt for a tourist destination then do give Bali a thought.