KELAS 6 SD
The sun shines brightly.
1. It is a ________.
c. Rainy day
d. Sunny day
2. What season if the trees, houses and land become wet?
It is ________.
a. Dry season
b. Rainy season
3. This Lala is studying English in the classroom. She is a ________.
4. Ucil and Pampam are playing in the yard. They are playing ________.
5. The boys are in the field. They are ________football.
6. Agil _______ playing computer game.
7. I send my letters in ________.
b. Post Office
8. Is this a bird?
________ It is a butterfly.
a. Yes, it is
b. Yes, it is not
c. No, it is not
d. No, it is
9. Mr. Akbar has many hens. His hens give him some ________.
10. This food is ________.
d. Ice cream
My Uncle Martin is my mother’s elder brother. He is my favorite among my mother’s brothers. He is a very interesting man. He lives quite near us with my Aunt Angela and my cousins Anne and, Bob. I often go to his house.
He is about 45 with grey hair. He is still quite good-looking. He is tall and well-built. He has blue eyes and a strong face. He wears glasses. He is short sighted. He takes them off when he doesn’t work.
Uncle Martin is a textile engineer. He works for a big firm in the city. He travels widely in his job. He is an expert in solving problems with machines. At present, he is in the United States. He is visiting the firm’s customers there.
He is very fond of the sea. He has a boat at the seaside. He goes there, every weekend in summer to sail it. I sometimes stay with my cousins at their house on the coast. When Uncle Martin is at home, he usually takes us out in the boat.
1. Who is Uncle Martin?
a. Bob’s father
b. Anne’s uncle
c. My mother’s Uncle
d. Aunt Angela’s neighbor
2. Which paragraph talks about the physical description of Uncle Martin?
a. 1 b. 2 c. 3 d. 4
3. How many children does Uncle Martin have?
a. One b. two c. three d. Four
4. What are Miranda’s hobbies?
a. Swimming and singing
b. Swimming and planting flowers
c. Singing, swimming and planting flowers
d. Singing and planting flowers with her friends.
5. Who is the second child of the family?
a. Yudhatama b. Sherina c. Miranda d. Tiara
6. “They all love one another.”
The word “They” in the sentence refers to ……..and her parent.
a. Miranda’s Sister c. Miranda’s Father
b. Miranda’s Parents d. Miranda and her sisters
7. There was no …….. in the bedroom last night. So I felt very cold.
a. Bed Cover b. Mattress c. Blanket d. Pillow
8. Malik : Anyway, how is Tim now?
Yauma : He’s better, I think.
What is the opposite of the italic word ……..
a. Nice b. Worse c. Worst d.Good
9. The antonym of RELAX is
a. Busy b. Hot c. Smart d. Lazy
b. You need ……… to play foot ball
a. Racket b. Net c. Ball d. Ring