KELAS 1 SMA
1. When you go through the customs, your luggage _______ by customer officer.
a. will check
b. be checked
c. will be checked
d. will be carried
e. to check
2. Her new book _______ into many languages.
a. will probably translate
b. be translating
c. will probably be translated
d. to translate
e. is to translate
3. All flights ________ because of the fog.
a. are to cancel
c. are to be canceled
d. to be canceled
4. The delivery of medicines for the victims of the landslide through helicopter ________ because of the bad weather.
a. is delayed
b. was postponed
c. were postponed
e. is to delay
5. Several people involved in the scandal ________ by the police officers.
a. have been arrested
b. are arresting
c. are to arrest
d. is arrested
e. have arrested
6. “Have you ever met Mrs. Powell?”
“He asked me _______.”
a. if I met Mrs. Powell
b. if I had met Mrs. Powell
c. whether I had ever met Mrs. Powell
d. to meet Mrs. Powell
e. to have met Mrs. Powell
7. Mrs. Adam just asked, “Will you be in class tomorrow?”
This means that Mrs. Adam wants to know ________.
a. if I will be in class tomorrow
b. if I would be in class tomorrow
c. will I be in class tomorrow
d. whether I can be in class tomorrow
e. why I will be in class tomorrow
8. “Can you come to my party?” asked David.
a. David asked me to come to the party
b. David asked me whether I could come to the party
c. David wants to know if I could come to the party
d. David said that he could come to the party
e. David told me to come to the party
9. The secretary asked me ________ with Mr. Sigit.
a. did I have an appointment
b. how was my appointment
c. whether I had an appointment
d. when is your appointment
e. that I had an appointment
10. Mike asked to himself, “Will she answer my letter?”
This means that Mike hoped _______ his letter.
a. would she answer
b. that she would answer
c. whether she would answer
d. why she answered
e. she was answering